Sunday 19 June 2011

Corsica - France

Corsica - la Corse - Korsika - Kallisté

My first ever blog; my first post; my first step on a journey to possibly change my future. Please bear with me as I get used to the blog features and tools, I'll do my best to keep it neat!

The aim of this blog is to share my knowledge, ideas, passion and love for the Mediterranean island of Corsica, France so that more people may be encouraged to visit this wonderful destination. I am entirely freelance and doing this off my own back and I welcome any comments, feedback, tips or advice if you wish to contribute.

Fautea in southern Corsica

I have travelled extensively all over the world, from Sri Lanka to Fiji, Hawaii to Gran Canaria but there's definitely something magical and entirely unique about this rugged, unspoilt and majestically beautiful island.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this leads. I'll no doubt need some help along the way as it's not going to be easy, but I will make every effort to enure its success.

Thanks for reading, Merci!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics