Sunday 13 November 2011

2012 Corsica Holidays

Corsica - my favourite island..

Sorry I've not updated the blog for so long. I've had a major change in my personal circumstances which unfortunately left me with no time whatsoever to spend posting on the blog.

All is well though, I've landed a superb new job (working in the ski industry) and relocated to London from the Cotswolds - a brief culture shock but I'm enjoying every minute of it! Given the new role and the fact my time is now so precious, I will strategically update the blog whenever possible.

The main holiday season in Corsica has now finished for another year. If you're considering visiting the island next year, I'd recommend looking at accommodation for May/June 2012 and would suggest you book your Easyjet flights early, before they start hiking up prices.

Gorges d'Asco - June 2011
Remember that I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about anything Corsican, whether it's about getting there, staying there or where you should visit. Simply email me at corsicainfo@ymail.com.

A bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics